31. 12. 2018. | Activities
Network activities in 2018
- Annual Assembly and round table, 23 February 2018, Krusevac, Serbia. Town of Krusevac hosted 5th Assembly of CIVINET Slovenia-Croatia-SEE. It was an opportunity for gathering of members of some 80 members of the Network – representatives of cities, ministries, faculties, institutes, CSOs, companies and other stakeholders from the field of sustainable transport in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Serbia. After the Assembly, the roundtable with focus on of sustainable urban mobility planning was held, presenting examples and challenges of SUMPs from Ljubljana, Malmö and Kruševac. Croatian and Slovenian examples of the public bicycle system – Nextbike and BicikeLJ were presented, as well.
- Training on design and implementation of Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans (SUMP) held in Rovinj, Croatia, from 20 to 23 March 2018. Free of charge training course 40 participants were representatives from Croatian and Slovenian cities. Training was organized within CIVITAS Prosperity project by the Croatian and Slovene partners, in cooperation with the CIVINET Slovenia-Croatia-JIE.
- Round table on SUMPS, 29 May 2018, Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Some 60 participants from Bosnia and Herzegovina and the region – representatives of cities, faculties, ministries, associations and public and private companies engaged in traffic planning and mobility, had the opportunity to learn about examples of sustainable mobility from Ljubljana and Banja Luka and GIZ plans for the area of South East Europe.
- 3rd CIVINET Forum, 15 June 2018, Varazdin, Croatia. Around 60 members of the CIVINET Slovenia – Croatia – JIE Network gathered, as well as other actors interested in the topic of sustainable mobility. The topic of the Forum was “Sustainable mobility and integrated passenger transport in the function of positive demographic trends”. Event was co-organized by Varaždin County
- CIVINET Slo-Cro-SEE actively participated at the final conference on sustainable urban traffic and citizen participation of the MEANING Project, Zagreb, 13 September 2018; CIVINET organised a panel discussion “Innovation for better mobility”.
- Study visit to CIVINET Network, Zagreb, 26 November 2018, 16 representatives of public bodies, CSOs and media from Serbia dealing with environmental protection visited ODRAZ, Secretariat of the Network to learn about the CIVINET.
- Study tour Zagreb and International conference on sustainable urban mobility, 6 December, 2018, organized by ODRAZ as the Secretariat of the CIVINET Slovenia-Croatia-JIE network in cooperation with City of Zagreb, Association of Towns in Croatia and CIVITAS Prosperity project; over 70 participants – traffic experts, representatives of towns, institutes, faculties and relevant associations and companies from different parts of Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia and Serbia participated at the conference.
- Plan and combine! Educational workshop on new concepts of spatial – urban planning, Zagreb, 13-14 December 2018, two-days educational workshop on sustainable urban mobility planning in cities focusing on multimodality in spatial planning and urban planning; over 40 participants – students and professors – took part in this event.